Thursday, April 14, 2011

Who here believes in signs?


Who here believes in signs?
I'm kind of going through a tough 2-3 years. Hadn't had a good job, no real potential relationships, and can't find good friends. Now some people I talk to believe that it has to be me and something I'm doing wrong. I have looked over situations and I don't see how that is possible. I have been thinking of moving for the past few years do you think this is why I haven't had such good luck in anything. I did have an amazing job with a great part time job, lots of friends, and an amazing dates/boyfriend-then I lost both jobs (budget cuts/closing) and everything went after that. I was thinking about moving to tennessee then on tv that's all i heard about and the first person i met at my school was from tennessee...now i'm not thinking of moving there but charlotte, north carolina (cuz there is family)...Anyways I also have been finding pennies everywhere since my great grandmother died...do you think this is coincidence or really a sign that i should move? whats with the pennies?
Religion & Spirituality - 15 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Re invent your self...
2 :
god could be disapointed with you with something you have done, or he could just be testing your faith so i would say stay strong in your faith.
3 :
Not this kind of sign...I do believe in coincidence. However, maybe the reason this stands out to you so much is because you're feeling the need to make a change in your life and need the "sign" to help you feel okay with the idea. Either way, research your options and go with it.
4 :
Finding pennies is an excellent sign. Listen to your heart and do what's right for you.
5 :
I totally believe in signs, but I believe we make our own signs. That doesn't diminish them, it's a sign of hope within yourself. You know that you need a change, and that you need hope again and so you take the chance to recognize that hope with every penny you pick up. Now is the time to listen to your own signs and do the things you believe in.
6 :
Of course I believe in signs. They're every where if you look for them. There one right on the corner up from my house. It is red and says "STOP". I see them everywhere around town. How can you not believe in them. The most interesting one I've seen is one that is very sharp on its edges and can cut you - it says "Caution: THIS SIGN HAS SHARP EDGES. DO NOT TOUCH THE EGDES OF THIS SIGN." Sorry, couldn't resist.
7 :
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign.
8 :
Sweet Pea a man can gain the whole world and loose his soul and then were would he be? I think you are going through a change in life and God is leading you to him. Your life will be more prosperous and fulfilling when you let the Lord Thy God take over. if you ask him were should you go he will make it so clear to you. He will even provide a way and set your life back on track. Open your heart and receive all that he has in store, I promise if you do that from this day on you will never be he same. God Bless!
9 :
I usually pay attention to the big, red octagonal one that says "stop"
10 :
I believe in Signs and that they can be useful, a "Mind Your Head" sign stops you from getting concussion. But I get the feeling that they are not the signs that you are on about. I don't believe in spiritual signs but I believe in coincidences, these are happening to you at the moment and because your in a bad state (I hope it comes to an end soon) you see these as signs of hope.
11 :
I am of two minds abouts such phenomena. It's hard for me to discount some occurrences as coincidences especially when they reoccur in what seems to be a pattern. Other people discount every 'sign' as a simply random coincidence and nothing else.
12 :
Like this: 35 MPH - School Zone? Drug Free School Zone Yield Stop No Right Turn on Red Left on Green Arrow Only I believe.
13 :
You are on the right track, because you are at least AWARE that you need a change - - now you need to DO IT - stop wasting time and energy asking this or that - - just pack your things, pick a place, say good bye and GO!!!! If it were ME, I would pick where family is - at least that way you are not completely alone in a unfamiliar place. It is said that when you find MONEY, it is a past relative or friend trying to contact you - it could also mean someone dropped their piggy bank or had a hole in their pocket - - again, FOCUS on CHANGE, not the past or what this or that might mean - GO - you will find out in due time.
14 :
change is the only constant in this life we have .. so when things are not going the way you want them to then it is up to you to seek change. when seeking change be specific. if your whole life sucks then change jobs , churches, friends, hobbies the food you eat , and even your wardrobe and remember the only tangible change is family . some of those you keep close and yet others you keep at an arms length. being happy is not a necessity just a nice bonus. behave your way to success.. act happy and you will attract it back at you.. good luck in this journey. . .

Popular Posts