Friday, April 22, 2011

What do you think of these characters?


What do you think of these characters?
They're for my book, and they're long lost fraternal twins. Brandi Noel Hulse - A 17 year old girl living in San Antonio, Texas. She lives with her single mom and she never met her father, who died in a car accident. She's very sarcastic and reserved and is known for lying about pretty much everything. She's confused by why she's here and how she feels like have of her is blacked out, except at night when she hugs her pillow really tight as if she's holding onto someone -and that half of her is back. Rufus Carter Smith (Hulse) รข€“ A 17 year old boy living in Charlotte, North Carolina. Lives with a foster family, doesn't known anything about his real family. He's very open and friendly and is known for always wanting to help. Although he seems cheerful and happy on the inside, Rufus lives a double life who drinks alcohol with some kids at school. He often wakes up with his head vibrating with pain, and he can forget the feeling of someone not there.
Books & Authors - 15 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think they're great! They would make a good story. Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqzc73lW7hBIlUKhNm7NdLnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100706113900AAGTRyD
2 :
i really like them, they sound good except for "rufus". I don't know why Rufus just doesn't seem to suit a character like this... it just sounds odd to me. I hate it when there are amazing stories, but the names are weird or unreadble. Sorry! It's probably not weird to anyone but me, but just my opinion!
3 :
The never knew I had a twin thing is a bit cliche, though I do take a liking to your characters. They seem quite real meaning that I can imagine a person like this. Very good job it seems like you've outlined your characters very nicely.
4 :
I love that, Annabell! That is so cute! :D Will they begin to speak to eachother in their dreams? Thats so sweet. I love that!
5 :
Amazing !!!Xx If yoou do a story , can i read it please!! x yhu seem like a good writer x
6 :
Your characters make me sad. I want to hug them and make them cakes. That means I like them, though, so there. :) (Thought I'd return the answering-favor. :D )
7 :
Aww...kinda sad, but good (:
8 :
I love writing... I never bring myself to finish anything though. The characters seem very dynamic except I don't like the names... Answered back. xD
9 :
ok you could have there be a relaly aquard situation like they fall in love or something then the find out that their siblings then I'm guessing you could go from there..... hope it helps :)
10 :
superb! Really interested to know how the two characters fit together!
11 :
I think their good . take a look at mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsPsQQp0j18GSrd.aURv_aTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100706121425AAkrUE5
12 :
I love it! I like how they are almost complete opposites in personality!
13 :
I like them, a refreshing change from all the vampire characters
14 :
wooww,that would make a excellent story,cant wait to see it eh? xxxx AMAZING characters i couldnt think of anything that good !!! :D <3 btw i love the name brandi,but rufus doesn't seem to suit the persona,just my opinion tho soo, xx
15 :
love them . except for the names . i would try something more exciting. a name that would catch someones eye .

Popular Posts