Wednesday, March 30, 2011

IM SO BORED WITH MY LIFE WHAT SHOULD I DO?


IM SO BORED WITH MY LIFE WHAT SHOULD I DO?
ok so in october of 2009 i fucked up, got sent to a military school. okay, im over it, im graduating there. But as if life couldnt get any worse in february of 2010 my mom moved to Charlotte, north carolina while i was still in military school, so it turns out all the friends that i left back home to go to military school... im probably never seeing them again. So now it's summer and im in NC bored out of my mind with nothing to do, the only friends i have are the ones in my military school, and i dont want to keep in touch with my friends in my old home considering that i dont live with them probably wont be visiting them, so what the hell is the point. So im stuck in this house on the computer, playing video games, eating, sitting on my ass, and im starting to realize that im becoming a loser, so i need to do something idk, something please someone tell me what i could do???
Friends - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go out and find a job. Im sure you will meet new friends if you get a job some where
2 :
get an education get a job get married have kids that'll keep you busy till you're dead good luck
3 :
Get money, **** bitch3s, smoke trees, wisdom
4 :
Though i don't know what is in NC, i am sure there is some sort of "hot spot" that people your age go to often, hang out there and make some new friends.
5 :
Walk the Earth. Become a superhero crime fighter. Travel to new york city and live on the streets like a dirty crazed bum. Take the bus to Alaska and become a crab fisherman.
6 :
Get a job Join a church volunteer exercise help your mom around the house learn to play the piano
7 :
heey! i live in charlotte north carolina too! and it suckss. its hell. i wish i could move.....!! but i can't. idk how old you are but theres places like SNS but if you'ree older that would be gay. uhmm, theres a movie theater at stonecrest, and tons of other things.. theres a lot of beaches only a few hours away you could probably go to like hilton head, wild dunes, myrtle beach. WELL ANYWAYS, i think its cool we both live in charlotte. i live in ballantyne well kinda i live right nexxt to it. you could always try to meet people who live in your neighborhood! dude what the fuck!?? get a facebook!!!! there really pointless but entertaining and you could talk to your old friends on it and possible meet new? i don't knowww! i live in charlotte NC i think its okay but nothin really to do.
8 :
Well depending on how old you are you can always go to a mall. I know it's kinda dumb but I paint or write when I get too bored. I also go on runs, bike rides, and abs exercises. You could join a summer sports camp. Volunteer somewhere.( like a zoo or animal place) I like to read,go to a pool or beach, you could hang out at your library. You need to be active and take a walk, if you have a pet, walk it through the woods. When I was little I used to live in NC and me and my brother would go in the woods(my backyard) all the time. I would still if i had woods. haha. So try some of that and if it doesn't work, you can always chat with random people on chatroulette or a chat room:P haha, hope i helped:)

Popular Posts