Sunday, April 24, 2011

Is North Carolina the best place to start a daycare facility?


Is North Carolina the best place to start a daycare facility?
I currently live in Chicago and it is the worst place i have ever been as far as everything! I have to get out of here. I am in the jewelry profession right now and it is ok. I have been at my job 2.5 years and have not received my last two expected raises and they treat you like crap for the wages they are paying. I have my credentials already for childcare from florida I am ready to work for myself. Is it hard opening up businesses in charlotte that is where I am planing to go? How are the schools? Does the city pick at the tax payers for every little thing? I will have to be a jewelry professional when I come there how are the jobs in that profession? I appreciate all of you answers Thank You!
Small Business - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think it is one of the best, i don't know why but it is

Popular Posts