Monday, April 4, 2011

single mom with teenagers looking to relocate?


single mom with teenagers looking to relocate?
single mom looking to relocate this summer with three teenagers. Looking to better me and my children lives. Looking for low crime rate neighborhoods, good schools, good jobs, good church, good communities. I read negative and positive things about charlotte north carolina. Looking to move there this summer. Anyone with information to help me make the right move, please give me as much information as you know.Thank you, need your help.
Other - US Local Businesses - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You'll find plenty of jobs in the finance and banking sector (and IT). If you qualify for jobs in banking you will be set. Charlotte can offer a good way of life. Also consider Jacksonville, FL and Savannah Georgia.

Popular Posts