Saturday, June 18, 2011

Which state would you move to?


Which state would you move to?
If you had the choice...& for what reason? Here are the options- 1) North Carolina-Charlotte, Triangle area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) 2) Oklahoma-OK City, Tulsa area 3) Rhode Island-Providence area 4) Massachusetts-Boston area I know these are some pretty extreme areas but I'm looking @ graduate schools/future home locations in the areas. I'm a pretty laid-back, reserved person so this is one reason why... edit: I've actually visited OK once (Tulsa) & it was very nice (people & area were pretty). There are bigots everywhere...wow, ignorance is bliss huh?
Other - Society & Culture - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
4- MIT = excellent school
2 :
either N C or Tulsa Tulsa is beauitful
3 :
I'd go with Mass
4 :
Charlotte, North Carolina! Great people, nice climate.
5 :
Charlotte

Popular Posts