Wednesday, March 16, 2011

help with compilation cd?


help with compilation cd?
I'm making a compilation of bands from Charlotte, North Carolina. It's for a school project and I'm going to be marketing it in order to sell lots of copies so that I can donate the money to Vh1 Save the Music Foundation. So I need a really good name! (I'm not very creative...) ideas: -- I want to try to include the word/phrase "Charlotte," "Carolina," or "North Carolina." -- I want the name to appeal to others my age (high school age). -- Also, Charlotte is known as the Queen City, which could work into the title, no? -- Something about the title should ideally have the word "music" or "compilation" or "mix" - something like that so it's obvious that it is a mix CD. -- Also, this is for charity - as stated before. Vh1 Saves the Music donates instruments to public schools. Thanks for any suggestions!
Rock and Pop - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
James Taylor- "Carolina on my mind"
2 :
uh... how about 'Rock my North Charlotte!!' hope that is kewl enough.
3 :
Cackalack Tracks

Popular Posts