Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am moving to Charlotte, North Carolina. Which area has the best public schools and neighborhoods?


I am moving to Charlotte, North Carolina. Which area has the best public schools and neighborhoods?
We are relocating and I have NEVER been to Charlotte. I do not have to be in Charlotte, surrounding suburbs are alright too. I am looking for an upper middle class area that is child friendly with great public schools. Established neighborhood preffered. Also, tell me what you think of the Charlotte area.
Other - United States - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to the Chamber of Commerce in that area and get the statistics on schools, crime rate and housing.. Good Luck....
2 :
In response to an expressed need by the education community for an impartial and transparent analysis of the nation's educational data, Standard & Poor's (S&P) created School Evaluation Services. SchoolMatters.com is the largest, easily searchable collection of education data ever assembled and is designed to help those interested in K-12 education make better-informed decisions. This is not a spam entry. I am a parent that used the service to search Michigan schools and found it painting a different picture than the one from talking to people. It is very useful although very time consuming.
3 :
We relocated in 1998, and we love it here...I tell my husband that he might need to find a new wife if we ever have to leave... Check out the NC report card website for school information: http://www.ncreportcards.org/src/ Click on Charlotte-Mecklenburg and then on individual schools. I would be happy to send you a relocation packet that includes school information -- just let me know. Best of luck in your relocation

Popular Posts