Sunday, January 16, 2011

What are some of the best high schools in Charlotte, North Carolina?


What are some of the best high schools in Charlotte, North Carolina?
So I live in a small town not too far from Raleigh, but probably by next year, I'm going to be moving to Charlotte (yay!) It seems to be a very big, beautiful city and I'm sure they have much better schools than the crappy town I live in.. I went to their board of education website which had a link for all their high schools but there were so many I didn't even know where to begin. I really want to go to a good school, so based on, I don't know, maybe top graduate SAT scores or grades, popularity, most classes offered, what are some of the best high schools there?
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
HERE ARE THE TOP FIVE #1 Garinger High #2 West Charlotte High #3 Independence High #4 West Mecklenburg High #5 Harding University High
2 :
Providence High School Ardrey Kell High School Myers Park High School Garinger

Popular Posts