Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Charlotte, North Carolina?


Charlotte, North Carolina?
I currently live in new york and it is getting too expensive! I have a small bi-level that would be sold for around $350,000. My family chose North Carolina because it is said to be very nice and cheap. We are going there june 26 and are going to be looking around the Charlotte area because there are supposed to be a lot of available homes/jobs. Can someone reccomend a good place to live near charlotte with the houses in price range from $200,000 to $250,000. Also any additional information would be greatly appreciated, especially about the high school because my brother and I would be attending it next year.
Renting & Real Estate - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Oklahoma is much cheaper than NC. Why don't you move there?
2 :
TULSA - OKLAHOMA... Forget NC / Charlotte . Climate alone in Tulsa is worth the location. Jobs and people both better. Good Luck

Popular Posts