Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We are going to move together this summer which place would be the best details inside!!!?


We are going to move together this summer which place would be the best details inside!!!?
Ok I'm 20 I live in suffolk Virginia, just moved in with some friends a few months ago. my girlfriend lives in Gates North Carolina thats where I moved from, I lived there for about 8 years. anyway me and my girlfriend has desided on two cities we want to move to. Charlotte North Carolina or Dover Deleware, Charlotte North Carolina has 2 big named colleges were if we get a degree at one of them we are sure to get a good paying job. the colleges are University of North Carolina in Charlotte, and Johnson and Wells university. almost a no brainer right; however, Dover Deleware has Deleware Tech a college that is alot cheaper then the others teaches what we need also my girlfriend has friends and family less then a hour away. tuff choice family or a good paying job, I told her that we can alway move to delewar after we finish school, because she has been called by both colleges in charlotte for a interveiw. I'm asking which one do you think will be a better move. o my girlfriend is 18 and she graduates highschool June 13th I already have a year and a half of college done but they won't transfer to a large university so I'll have to start over again if I go to charlotte.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dover
2 :
Go with the cheaper college. There might not be any jobs anyway when you graduate.

Popular Posts