Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Which city would be best for a young mother of two young boys relocating.?


Which city would be best for a young mother of two young boys relocating.?
I have been looking at relocating to North Carolina and I narrowed it down to four cities. Wilmington, Cary, Charlotte and Raleigh. I want to move where there are great schools,places where there are alot of activities and recreation for my kids to play. I am 32yrs.old with section 8, seperated and going to school fulltime for cosmetology. In Cleveland there are no jobs, crime rate is sky high and more that fifty percent of the homes are in forclosure. So the ideal place for me is where I can find a job, great school system,and a nice home where I don't have to worry about foreclosure. This will be my first time ever leaving Cleveland, Ohio. Which ever place I choose I want to make sure it's perfect. My kids are 12 and 10yrs. old and they have alot of energy. They enjoy playing football, going swimming, riding bikes,parks, and movies. This is all a big part of my deciding the best place. I chose Wilmington for the beach,Cary for the schools, Raleigh seems like alot and Charlotte.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no dont move to NC, go to VA move to Colonial Heights, I grew up there, that was a wonderful place! I wish I could go back, but I'm stuck in Texas now :(
2 :
if you have section 8 dont you have to move somewhere where that is given i would probably say raleigh its kinda of hood but kinda nice i moved from nyc to va country it was boring


Popular Posts