Friday, March 4, 2011

I am planning on moving to Charlotte, North Carolina soon...what sides of the city are better to live in?


I am planning on moving to Charlotte, North Carolina soon...what sides of the city are better to live in?
I've been searching for places to live, and just need advice on what sides of town are better, i.e. N, S, E, W, SE, etc. I will be renting.
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This really depends what you are looking for. North Charlotte is good, but has a lot of college kids. South Charlotte is the nicest area, but the traffic is terrible. West Charlotte is dangerous. East Charlotte is more rural, once you go about 10 miles out. Downtown Charlotte can be a nice place to live, but you would need to do a little bit of research as far as which part. There are some really nice new condos in that area. I've lived all over Charlotte, and I felt the safest in South Charlotte. Check out this link. I lived at Bexley Crossing at Providence. It's a nice area, and about a 5 min drive to anywhere you'd want to go! http://www.weinsteinproperties.com/properties/find-an-apt/Charlotte Now I live in the Matthews area, which is 30 East of downtown, and I love it! Huntersville which is North of North Charlotte is nice too. Hope this helps! :)

Popular Posts