Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Which school should I go to: University of Alabama, University of North Carolina at Charlotte or Texas Tech?


Which school should I go to: University of Alabama, University of North Carolina at Charlotte or Texas Tech?
I'm an international student. I applied to all three of the above schools for a transfer into the engineering department. My criteria are reputation of the engineering school, the costs, the student life and housing, as well as future job opportunities and such. Would appreciate all answers.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
TEXAS TECH!!! you wont regret =)
2 :
The only school I have experience with is Univ. of Alabama. It's a very pretty campus, great for engineering, and the people are usually very courteous. It should provide good job opportunities as well.

Popular Posts