Thursday, May 12, 2011

I've been teaching people's children about atheism?


I've been teaching people's children about atheism?
I hand out pamphlets outside schools to teach kids how not to believe in God. It's been very rewarding, most of them seem very convinced and quite happy to hear the news. Here are my next stops: Lincoln, Nebraska Tuscaloosa, Alabama Atlanta, Georgia Sacramento, California Charlotte, North Carolina Topeka, Kansas Does anyone know of any good schools where I can hand out more pamphlets, or some other cities I could visit? JW -- Incorrect. There is nothing wrong with preaching to people. In fact, part of what's wrong with the world is the worst beliefs get preached the most. We need more atheist preaching. Furthermore, people rarely "arrive at conclusions on their own." 90% of what I believe came from studying the works of other people. I think I'd be a worse person if I knew the truth about science and the universe and DIDN'T do the right thing and tell children about it. Shame on those of you who keep the truth to yourselves. Ethan -- the children ARE making their own decisions. I'm not forcing anyone to believe anything. But I am giving them all the information so they can make an educated decision. You don't want kids to have educations? You sicken me. Genessa -- I understand your alarm, but disagree that their hysterics are a bad thing. What are they gonna do? Religion's days are numbered -- this is the age of information.
Religion & Spirituality - 19 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You might want to steer clear of Detroit.
2 :
I would invite you to Canada, but I think reason and logic are already thriving up here. I say dive head first into Texas. Cut the head off the snake.
3 :
Cool! You might have trouble in a few of those cities in the bible belt though.
4 :
My kids would have you on your knees begging for forgiveness...
5 :
Just wondering: why are you proselytizing? From an objective view, it doesn't seem to make you any better than JWs and the like. People discover truth in their own time and if they want to.
6 :
You can come to my cooky christian school and try to talk some sense into the people......they'd probably crucify you! =)
7 :
Great job. It's sad that schools are not teaching kids about Atheism as well as comparative religion in the first place though.
8 :
Someone already mentioned Salt Lake City, but you should go there. Target private religious schools!
9 :
I pray that you come to the truth before it is too late. I also will pray that those children who you hand a pamphlet to will throw them in the garbage.
10 :
again, you do not know how to tell the truth....... another simple observation........... go in peace.... God bless
11 :
You're just as bad as an extreme believer trying to convert everyone to their religion. Let the kids make a decision on their own and stop trying to influence their lives. If they can feel the touch of God, then why would you stop them? God is what you make of it, and is a personal thing, and sometimes it's comforting to think that you may not be alone. I'm an agnostic saying this, and I don't feel the touch of God whatsoever, but you sicken me.
12 :
When in Sactown, be sure to swing by the suburb of Roseville California. There is Jebus in them thar hills... and in the subprime-financed Mini Mansions. A little Atheism might do those kidlets good.
13 :
Well, I can tell you for sure to steer clear of New York City because the kids probably wouldn't be able to read the pamphlets.
14 :
You go Bob.
15 :
Yes, you can visit your mothers house.
16 :
I pray that the kids dont listen to you.
17 :
Can you email me a copy of the thing, I'd love to do the same, though I'm in Australia. In fact, I'm a member of the Australian Secular Political Party/
18 :
I see you are targeting children. What right do you have to speak to children without contacting their parents first. As far as I look at it that constitutes solicitation and no different from church groups or social organizations handing out stuff during school time or on school grounds. Even though they are called public schools a person has no right to hand out or talk to any children without parental or school permission. We try to teach our kids to keep away from children and you are condoning that very concept. Do you believe children should talk to strangers or are you exempt because you must spread your beliefs on others particularly children? Making this decision is a mature and personal one. Leave the kids alone.
19 :
Oh please come to Central FL. Wear your safety suit though, these people are Baptists lol.

Popular Posts