Monday, May 30, 2011

Can I get into these schools?


Can I get into these schools?
I'm currently a junior taking a mix of AP and regular courses in Virginia. I volunteer for ASPCA and Reins of Life. I am an active participant in French Club and my schools Pep Club. I play lacrosse and am captain of my travel softball team. I also am going to be photography editor for yearbook next year. I currently have a 3.4 gpa which I am going to raise. My SAT scores were C-600 W-590 M-620. I am going to retake them and am enrolled in a Kaplan SAT prep course which should hopefully help. What are my chances of getting into: University of South Carolina University of Tennessee North Carolina State University of North Carolina Wilmington University of North Carolina Charlotte Appalachian State University Ohio State University Coastal Carolina East Carolina Thanks! I know that there are websites such as princetonreview.com and such but they aren't always accurate in terms of the statitics they give, so I was just wondering what everyones personal opinions were. Some people are able to tell me my chances by experiences then what princetonreview has to offer.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you should deff get into USC and Coastal.

Popular Posts