Sunday, June 26, 2011

What are my chances with these colleges?


What are my chances with these colleges?
I have a 3.5 GPA unweighted (I've only taken AP's this year, and my first quarter grade was a 97.000 Weighted and a 94.somewhat Unweighted) I recieved a 1720 on my SAT's (610 CR, 590 M, 520 W (11 Essay) and I'm planning on taking the ACT in a few weeks. My extra curriculars include Varisty Softball, Art Club, Yearbook, Mathletes, GFX Club and various of outside activities such as travel softball. My question to you all, what are my chances at these colleges: SUNY Buffalo Drexel U NYIT Kent State U North Carolina State U North Carolina at Charlotte U of Florida Florida Atlantic University My intended major is architecture, which makes things even more difficult, but I'm willing to transfer within the next year with hardwork. But what are my chances for these schools, based on gpa, sat and extra cur. activities? Any help will help tremendously! =] -Christa
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
All the ones in Florida your in. Straight C students can get in there. I'm not saying it's a bad school.. I'm considering going there if UT at Austin doesn't work out. Anyways, I think you have a good chance at getting into all of those schools. Good luck!

Popular Posts