Friday, July 22, 2011

Would it bother my future wife if i have an stiletto heel fetish ?


Would it bother my future wife if i have an stiletto heel fetish ?
I'm a vietnamese american guy and i live in the united states in the state of north carolina, i live in the suburbs of charlotte and i worked a corporate law firm building which is a 40 story building. I'm a coporate layer i graduated from law school and i work as a prosecutor so i'm always in the office everyday and in court. However, i have this fetish that i'm afraid my future wife will be bothered, it's an high heel shoe fetish and i don't know if this is common or not. Where i work i see stiletto heels on ladies almost every minute and every second even in the elevator. I have 2 pairs of those shoes at home so sometimes i wear them because of my fetish. My girlfriend is in vietnam and i'm planning on marrying her in the next year and i don't want something like this scaring her away. After i marry her it will be a year later before she comes to america. Do you think my future wife would be bothered by this fetish i have ??? I'm really scared this will ruin my marriage.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think you should ride into Vietnam on a Harley Davidson emblazoned with stars and stripes with a beatbox playing "Born in the USA" The locals will LOVE it.
2 :
Just explain it to her , otherwise she might think your a cross dresser. Nothing to be ashamed of at all just tell her.
3 :
Before you enter marriage, it's important that your future wife knows about everything that has the potential to affect your marriage. With marriage, it's vital that you open yourself up to your partner because trust is a very big thing. Good luck!
4 :
I don't think I would be that bothered, as long as you kept in inside the house, but, I would hide my expensive shoes away so as not to get ruined!

Popular Posts